As of 8/19/16 - The State of Iowa – Information Security Office has the following opening.
Job Title: Administrative Intern - Information Security Analyst
Position Number: 17760BR
Salary Range: $15,080 - $42,681
Description: The Information Security Analyst will identify\monitor information security threats and daily operations; participate in incident response\remediation; and promote risk management activities to protect the State of Iowa information technology assets.
Education\Experience Requirements: Key education\experience requirements include:
- Knowledge of information security principals.
- Working knowledge of network and web related protocols.
- Experience with log and packet analysis\tools.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment\scanning tools.
- Must be enrolled in an Information Assurance Program with a 2 or 4 year college.
- Two years’ experience and/or education in system, network, and application security.
Closing Date: August 28, 2016
To see the full list of requirements and to apply please visit: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25026&siteid=5018 and search for job opening 17760BR.
To inquire about employment with the State of Iowa, please click here.